When will you receive your refund? The answer depends on how you filed your return. The IRS should issue your refund check within six to eight weeks of filing a paper return.
Miss last month's newsletter? No problem. We keep the last 6 months of newsletters here for you to read.
At TP Anderson & Company, PC the health and safety of our office staff and clients are our top priority. With the COVID-19 virus having an increasing impact in our community, we want to let you know how our business is addressing this situation.
Currently, our office is still open for drop off and pick up of information as necessary. There is a table set up right in the door where you can place your information. Here are some other proactive steps we have put in place:
1. All clients are encouraged to use our Secure Firm Portal to send us files and exchange documents online. You can access the portal via our website or https://www.securefirmportal.com<https://www.securefirmportal.com/>. Please call us so we can set you up as a user.
2. We are prepared to take our teamwork virtual. Please call us at (515)332-3466 if you want to schedule a phone appointment in lieu of a live visit.
3. To accommodate any concerns, our clients and staff may have we have taken the following additional steps:
* We have increased the cleaning and sanitation of our offices.
* We have added additional alcohol-based sanitizer around our office.
* We informed our staff if anyone is feeling ill (fever or cough), they need to stay home.
During this difficult time, we are committed to serving our clients and staff with care and consideration. We will continue to monitor the situation and take precautionary measures to promote the health and safety of our staff and clients.
Thank you for being a valued client and for your continued trust as we manage through this time together. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please call us at (515)332-3466.